Knowing Bylaws--was Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:40:53 -0500

Dear PR-J (I've forgotten your name, sorry)

<<As a member of an association, wouldn't it behoove you to know the bylaws
and
"all that stuff"? Perhaps much of this discussion would have been
forestalled
if we all knew how our organization works and what recourses we have. >>

Yes, in fact, I meant to do that this year, but was quite busy and decided
to put all my available study time into increasing my knowledge of technical
things rather than the organizational details. I do have plans to read the
bylaws this year. Does anyone know when the updated ones will be
published--is it in October?

Thanks,

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS