Appearance

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:55:47 -0400

Oh Z!, Oh dear Z!, I have been waiting several years now to pass on the =
following wisdom:

"A female should wear a skirt and blouse, or slacks. Do not try ot out =
dress the teachers, and some dress pretty casual. But you want to look =
like a professional, not like a janitor. ......They always wear skirt =
suits. And they carry coveralls in their car. When they need to do =
pedals, or repairs that involve crawling around, they excuse themselves =
to the rest toom to put on their cover-alls. When they are done with =
this portion of the work they redress in their skirt."

.........Direct from the Randy Potter School of Piano Technology =
coursework. There you have it Z! Any other questions?

Seriously though, my jaw dropped to the floor when I read that. Let me =
be clear - I think the Randy Potter School of Piano Technology =
correspondence course is a goldmine of piano technology instruction - =
BUT, you have to weed through a bit of "stuff & fluff" to get to the =
meat - of which there is plenty.

:-)   Just could not pass up the opportunity.

I live in Florida. Nine months of the year I wear dress shorts and a =
polo shirt. The other three I wear nice long pants and a polo shirt. At =
least here, I should think the same would be appropriate for a woman.

Terry Farrell
 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20