Appearance (or you LIKE wearing a tie to work?? ;)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 06:37:22 -0400

Marty,

I have given some consideration to adding a tie to my attire, but you
have a point here.  I do recall, though, that the guys from the company
which serviced the school's photocopiers arrived in suits, ties and
long-sleeved white shirts.  And around that messy toner and stuff?!

Regards, Clyde