Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:48:50 +0200

From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 4:13 PM
Subject: Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

> If you can't stand pure venting, push delete now. Venting follows:

Nasty story Terry....hard to understand thats a real RPT...but then
there are bad apples floating around in just about every basket I
suppose.

First thing you need to do is find out for sure if this fellow is
for real a PTG member, if not wellllll... time to nail somebody to
the wall. If so then you probably need to document exactly whats
going on. Contact the Home office and the local chapter for
guidelines. I am not really sure what ends up being done about these
kinds of things... they are always so difficult. But I suppose if
you can prove your case then something could be done.

Would be good to hear the follow up on this one.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.