Steinway Rail Dowels

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:46:53 -0400

Wim,
    You could epoxy the holes and then put in and then immediately take
the screw back out just before the epoxy sets. I don't personally like
that method because I can never seem to time when the epoxy sets so the
repair is somewhat compromised. Why not simply solder in a new rod? It's
really not that hard. Try it! You just might surprise yourself and in
the process add a new skill to your bag of tricks!!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté