Business Insurance Non-renewal

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:53:06 -0700

Hi Ray,
Sandy doesn't monitor this List and since it is a PTG matter, you might try
reaching your RVP or member of the Executive Committee and see what route to
take.  I haven't received such a notice and I'm surprised to hear about it.
I talked to our agent, Jerry Kiser, in Reno and he was very friendly and
jovial.  We have not always been insured by Safeco and maybe he is planning
on finding us another company.  He has been our agent through several
changes.  I sure hope so he's working on something else for us.

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Ray T. Bentley
  Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 5:04 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Cc: sroady@ptg.org
  Subject: Business Insurance Non-renewal

  Hi, List and Sandy!

  I received a certified letter from Safeco Insurance today stating that the
PTG Business Insurance group policy would not be renewed.  Has anyone else
heard this, and have you heard of a replacement being considered?  I (and I
am assuming all of us) have until Nov. 1 to find another carrier. At least
that's when I normally renew each year.  I would certainly hope that another
group policy carrier could be found.

  Any word on this from anyone?

  Thanks.

  Ray T. Bentley, RPT
  Alton, IL
  Ray@Bentley.net
  www.ray.bentley.net

  The difficult I do right away; the impossible takes a little longer!