Business Insurance Non-renewal

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:55:50 -0500

Hi Ray,

It is certainly not time to panic yet. Here is an excerpt from last week's
home office weekly activity report:

____________________
Business Liability and Tool & Bailee Coverage Change
(Dan Hall) PTG members for several years have been able to purchase this
insurance through Jerry Kiser of Potter, Leonard and Cahan, Inc., of
Kenmore WA. Mr. Kiser has informed us that the underwriter for this plan
has informed him of their intention to withdraw from offering such
insurance. On 8-20-01 in a conversation with Jerry Kiser, he stated that
an alternative underwriter would be found very soon ? probably the
Fireman’s Fund. We will keep you updated when we learn more.
____________________

As you can see, the home office is well aware of the situation, and will
give us news when there is news to give.

The PTG board of directors receives the home office weekly activity report
every week to keep us as informed as is practical about projects and news
and what is happening in the office. PTG members who wish to receive a copy
of this report in e-mail form every Friday or Saturday may e-mail me a
request to be added to the mailing list.

Kent Swafford
PTG Secretary-Treasurer
sec@ptg.org