Business Insurance Non-renewal

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:27:12 -0700

Ray,
I too, have received on of those certified letters. It put me in orbit, =
because I don't want to be without insurance for all of my toys, er =
tools. I called the Home Office and talked to Sandy, (who knows the =
pulse of all things PTG), and she told me that she had talked to the =
agent in Seattle and was assured that there are two insurance carriers =
being considered and we will definately have a new carrier/policy, well =
before the Nov. deadline.
regards,
Joe Garrett
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ray T. Bentley=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Cc: sroady@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 5:04 PM
  Subject: Business Insurance Non-renewal

  Hi, List and Sandy!

  I received a certified letter from Safeco Insurance today stating that =
the PTG Business Insurance group policy would not be renewed.  Has =
anyone else heard this, and have you heard of a replacement being =
considered?  I (and I am assuming all of us) have until Nov. 1 to find =
another carrier. At least that's when I normally renew each year.  I =
would certainly hope that another group policy carrier could be found.

  Any word on this from anyone?

  Thanks.

  Ray T. Bentley, RPT
  Alton, IL
  Ray@Bentley.net
  www.ray.bentley.net

  The difficult I do right away; the impossible takes a little longer!