stability of pitch raises

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:48:41 -0700

I'd like to see a day when:

I can do ALL my bookeeping, add, subtract, multiply, divide and so on, ALL
in my head, as quickly and ACCURATLEY as a calculator/computer, but, well,
that's the beauty and convienience of technology!Yes, there are those who
decry the use of EDTs, but then again, there were those, myself included,
who didn't want to give up LPs in favor of CDs. But there are still artists
who prefer a good old-fashioned brush, paints, pallette to an etch-a-sketch.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA

>From: Stephen Airy <stephen_airy@yahoo.com>

>I'd like to see the day when:
>
>A tuner can pitch raise and fine tune any piano that's
>say, 250 cents flat, in one pass and under 2 hours,
>without muting the piano.  Use of a SAT or similar
>device is permitted, but can it be done (in the
>future) without one?

et email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger