Business Insurance Non-renewal

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:38:41 -0600

At 06:53 PM 8/29/01 -0700, Jeannie wrote:

 >jovial.  We have not always been insured by Safeco and maybe he is
 >planning on finding us another company.  He has been our agent through
 >several changes.  I sure hope so he's working on something else for us.

I've brought this up before, but it would be *real* nice if they'd find one
that would cover Canadian members as well, as it's one member benefit
that's closed to us.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
mailto: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom