Del Steinway parts.

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:47:32 +0200

jolly roger wrote:

> Hi Ric,
>            No jumps in hammer mass above 0.2gm most changes about 0.1gm,
> one the hanks were sorted and weighed. Every thing worked out very nicely.
> Roger

Thanks for the info Roger... thats not bad... not bad at all. The last set we
got installed on a C by the Hamburg folks was all over the place.... tho that
was like 5 years ago. I wonder if they are paying closer attention to that
particular detail now as well.

Chalk one up for Stannwood ??

--
Richard Brekne