improving bass tone without replacing strings/hammers?

Jon Page jon.page@verizon.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:57:17 -0400

Call a piano technician for the best hands-on advise. You will learn more
'in person' than trying to figure thinks
out on your own.  There are probably many things awry with your piano which
can be tended to by someone
knowledgeable.  This is where experience counts.

If you are serious about learning more, attend a few Guild chapter meetings
and join.

There's a reason for not having a piano department at Home Depot.  It's not
a 'do-it-youself' job.

Jon Page