Bass strings changing scale

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:54:47 +0100

To the boys in the band....

I think at this point... and in echo of what I think Ron O just posted about
cooling off... that it would not be unwise to remember with renewed endeavour the
words of that provebial sign that Ron N says he has hanging in his shop....
something about humbleness in the face of knowledge.

Seems to me that much has been declared as fact lately on a variety of subjects
that are simply nothing more then speculations.... ok.. educated speculations in
some cases... but just so...

I read on sifting through the accusations to find interesting ideas and thoughts
being tossed back and forth. Would be nice if all could drop the confrontationals
and just continue with the bright ideas part....

In all freindliness to my nett friends I submit these humble words of advice....
and promise to shut up about it afterwards...grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.