Negative bearing (long)

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:53:30 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]

Yes... I read all that...and I made that very point about
doing it on a loaded board as well, and this was also
refuted at the time.... the reason being as I stated.....
the deed was already done on a loaded board and you couldnt
change it...

I remember the discussion well... tho perhaps the varying
opinions from different folks cloudied what I thought you
all were saying at the time...

I refer you to the other postings I attached.

So... how is modal analysis then a valuable tool.... after
the fact as it were ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.