Bass strings changing scale

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:08:30 +1100

For those who may be interested,

I've just posted a new page to my website which shows two sets of
scale charts for two seven plus grand pianos, with some accompanying
notes of explanation.

http://overspianos.com.au/chrts.html

I have decided not to post formalae. Dave Roberts and Dr Al Sanderson
have published their formula information previously for those who may
be interested in further research. At this time it is not in my
interest to publish my own formalae for scale calculation. I hope you
understand that I must reserve certain proprietary information. I may
review this in future when we have a range of pianos in production.

Regards,

Ron O.
--
Overs Pianos