Three little mans

Marie Poulson pianoladey@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:47:40 -0800 (PST)

John D -->
... and got no responses.  You both make claims for
the method and
>then refuse to give any worked example or clear
explanation.  I
>asked the questions because I want to know more.

Ron Over -->
Try asking nicely in future, it very often achieves
the desired result.

It is not truth in what you say. You have been nasty
to him from the first time he writes.

and

. . . and by writing in such a manner as to suggest
that we are perhaps amongst the world's most stupid,
while you on the other hand would appear to be amongst
the most enlightened. It is hardly surprising that
information has not been forthcoming.

--You are the one to talk you !! ?

and in added

 At 5:30 PM +0000 11/22/01, John Delacour wrote:
> >This would all be a lot easier to grasp if one of
you would make a
> >sample scale available, not that the principles are
hard to grasp
> >but that an actual string scale would make it clear
how you apply
> >them in a certain case.  If these are not trade
secrets, I for one
> >would love to have a spreadsheet doc of one of your
scales.

> ... and got no responses.

Del -->
In most cases the spreadsheet templates used to
calculate stringings scales are considered
proprietary. I certainly consider mine to be so. True,
I could probably copy out all of the lengths, wire
sizes, etc., for a scale or two, but it's time
consuming and what would be the point?

--His point is what he said. And you do not give the
shit. You just want to win. You make me sick.

You three mans just try to show everyone you know so
much. You do not converse you talk down to peoples.
You all three acts as such you need a surgury to get a
bigger penis or something like that.

Now I am finished with this list. You need som shame
all three.

Marie