Virus alert

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:55:20 +0100

Hi guys, and thanks for the advice on updating... but I have live update... and
it does all this automatically... I checked also after this bout,,, yupp all is
up to date and fine. What spiffs me is that the badtrans virus infected the
quarantine routine while that was running... In the middle of quarantining...
got it all cleaned out in the end ... had to disable the restore cabability in
ME and restart and back and forth and what not.... no somehow these three
virus's got planted in spite of Norton up and running.

I sent them off a note asking what gives.

Thanks for the advices... and sorry for any inconvience caused to anyone....
shhesshh.. I'd like to wring the necks of these jerks that send these things
around......

RicB