Virus alert

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:52:49 -0500

Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Virus alert

    Richard et al..........
    It is necessary to download updates to your virus definition files on a
regular basis. I do this about twice a week. Bad Trans has been out in the
"wild" for about that long.
    I would update now, I just got a notice from a local radio show e-mail
that there's a new one out and in the wild. It's called "Goner", so it has
to be bad...........