reamers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:24:39 EST

A couple of years ago, on the advice of Randy Potter, at one of the
conventions, I bought a set of center pin reamers, size 48 - 56, in a black
pouch. But I don't remember from whom I bought it. It is obviously a hand
made set.  The only marking on the pouch is a mailing label tag with "220
$16.50."

Until now, I used them sparingly. But since working on university pianos, I
use them more and more. Now I find that I don't have a #49. I have 2 #48's. I
would like to get a hold of whomever made it to see if I can get a #49.

Does any one know who made those things?

Wim