termites/moths/vermin?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:43:42 EST

pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

> for right
> now the customer knows that there in for about $500 so far, which will
> include a pitch raise & tuning, so any other work may have to wait. At
> least
> it will be playable and in tune. This piano has not had much use, so the
> regulation is within decent tolerances; at least for there needs. thanks!
>
> Terry

Terry

Remember the advice I gave to Les Bartlett. This is a money pit and a time
bomb waiting to go off. The customer thinks for $500 the piano will be
perfect. Never mind you told him for $500 you'll do only this and that. His
interpretation of this and that is "Like NEW." I know you've already spent
time on this action. But before you any further, get an idea on how much it
is going to be to get all the work done, and ask the customer if he is
willing to spend that kind of money.

Wim