Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:23:53 -0800

 Joseph,
Jensen has several like the Z190, made out of Cordura, just like the Z190
and they are a whole lot cheaper!! The Z190 is very similar to the one I
call my "Tuning Kit". That style, etc., is light and easy to use. Very
durable and professional looking.
 While we're on the subject of looking professional, IMHO, Converted Attaché
cases, etc., kinda look just that, a converted attaché that holds tools now.
We used to have a tech that carried ALL his stuff in multiple Shopping bags!
Which included his overcoat, rubbers, lunch, shopping, etc., and somewhere
in all that he actually had some tools. Looked like a guy bag lady all the
time! Sheesh!
The Jensen kits always get comments from my clients. They are always amazed
at how organized the kit is, etc. Let's put our best foot forward and start
the New Year with dressing and looking the professional.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)