Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:31:09 -0800

>From one Joe to another,

Thank you for the tip on Jensen. I've ruminated thru their catalogue =
before but must have missed their version of the computer case. When the =
Howe case starts to go "bad" I'll certainly look into the Jensen if =
it'll save a few bucks. I really would like to have the same case, but =
done up in good leather. Now THAT would look real snazzy!
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joseph Garrett=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:23 PM
  Subject: Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer

  Joseph,
  Jensen has several like the Z190, made out of Cordura, just like the =
Z190
  and they are a whole lot cheaper!! The Z190 is very similar to the one =
  call my "Tuning Kit". That style, etc., is light and easy to use. Very
  durable and professional looking.
   While we're on the subject of looking professional, IMHO, Converted =
Attach=E9
  cases, etc., kinda look just that, a converted attach=E9 that holds =
tools now.
  We used to have a tech that carried ALL his stuff in multiple Shopping =
bags!
  Which included his overcoat, rubbers, lunch, shopping, etc., and =
somewhere
  in all that he actually had some tools. Looked like a guy bag lady all =
the
  time! Sheesh!
  The Jensen kits always get comments from my clients. They are always =
amazed
  at how organized the kit is, etc. Let's put our best foot forward and =
start
  the New Year with dressing and looking the professional.
  Regards,
  Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)