reamers

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:26:38 -0500

Thanks Don. I'll be there. I'm still not happy with the consistency of =
my reaming jobs. I don't feel like I'm the one in control - but rather =
I'm at the mercy of the bushing gods. I have a set of your broaches. See =
ya in Chicago!

Terry Farrell =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Donald Mannino=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: reamers

  Wim,

  They are available from Schaff, still the same catalog number 220.

  They are 8 broaches in the set now instead of the old 6 sizes.

  I used to make them myself from music wire, but it's a lot easier to =
pick them up from Schaff.  I buy 5 or 6 sets at a time and give them =
away as door prizes in my action centers classes.  I'll be giving the =
class in Chicago, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet :-)

  Don Mannino RPT