key leveling -- crown?

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:23:22 -0800

MessageDale,
Great tip!.  May I use it for TT& T?
Thanks,

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Dale Probst
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:31 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: RE: key leveling -- crown?

  Greg,
  Folding Stool with Wheels- Harbor Freight #44061 . Approximately 13" x 13"
x 16" tall. The casters which are pretty poor in quality but the whole thing
cost about $8 on sale, got what I paid for.. I have worked on it in the
folded positition also, using it as a rolling kneeler. I'm 5'8" so it may be
a bit high for you.
  Hope this helps,
  Dale