Temperament, A Tooner responds

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:07:15 EST

In a message dated 12/16/01 12:57:28 PM Central Standard Time, Don Rose,
B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T., A.B.C.D., E.F.G. , H.I.J.K.,
L.M.N.O.P., Q.R.S., T.U.V., W.X., Y.& Z. writes:

> This kind of error has been named, "Reverse Well" (RW).
>
> Who named it "reverse well"? Or is this a term you created?

I think Einstein made it up one day when he tried to tune his own piano with
a pair of vice grips and a drum key.

<<In other words most people never hear the difference between your EBVT, ET
*OR* "reverse well"?>>

O hell no, people always stop listening to their pianos once they get that
first free 15 minute tuning.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin