Cracked plate

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:30:19 +0000

In message <a0510031cb8427a36352d@[195.147.232.123]>, John Delacour
<JD@Pianomaker.co.uk> writes

>Well Barrie, there's enough double-entendre in that paragraph to keep
>a pub amused from 6 pm till chucking out time :-)

Steady on old chap, we are on a list who got upset at me calling a
catalogue a "pussy branch"  then a few years later  started to talk
about Bonking a piano.....!!     I bet  Benny Hill would have done a
good send up on piano rebuilding or the Carry -On teem.  Now Q-six Spike
Miligan had a piano  in most episodes with lots of double-entendre.

BTW do you re-scale Bechsteins with cracked frames (plates) with a lower
tension.

Take care

Barrie,
--