Stop the press!

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:42:48 -0500

Brian,

Well, yes, I am surprised!  Like, isn't this sort of a rip-off, or is there
something special about this edition?  I have one of those, and I can't
imagine it's worth half that!  If it's something special, someone should let
me know so I can show it a little more honor (or sell it to someone who wants
it more than I do)!  <G>  I have a later edition as well and usually keep one
in the office and one in the car.

Clyde