petzl zipka thanks

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:09:59 -0500

> Aside from having poorly lit rooms, has anyone else ever noticed that
people
> who own pianos have the heat turned on way too high?  This seems to be a
> commonality among ALL my clients.

I agree. Not to try and "one up" you, BUT think about this: Sun City Center,
Florida. No one under 65 years old allowed. July. 95 F in the shade. Mrs.
Mildred Magillasweatty. 1952 Betsy Ross. All the windows in the house shut
tight as a drum. Lots of Pledge for many years on the piano bench (so as to
soften the laquer just right!). No rumble from the AC unit.

Man, I'm sweating just think about my "Sun City" days!

I also have a little LED light with a headband. Got it at WalMart. I bought
mine exactly one year ago. I always carry it with me in my tuning case. I
use it quite a bit. In dark rooms on verticals I lay it on the hammers when
tuning in high treble on verticals so that I can see where I am trying to
stick my mutes in - among 1,000 other uses (checked crown on a bad S&S L the
other day). Original batteries, still bright as it was a year ago!

Terry Farrell