resubscribed.....

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:50:03 -0800 (PST)

I unsubscribed from the list (cause I am going on
vacation), but I went and looked at the archives, and
it showed the latest message was in early August (4
months ago).  I got to thinking, and I'm fairly sure I
will have access to a computer often enough to check
my email and download it.  (I'll bring a copy of
Eudora 5 with me that will run without "installing" it
and use that to download my messages.)
I'm still going on vacation, but I decided that since
the archives are so far behind, I think it would be
best to stay on the list, and check my email
periodically whenever I have a chance.