general poll-please participate

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:09:51 EST

In a message dated 12/21/01 1:16:50 PM Central Standard Time,
markmilo@znet.com writes:

> Anyhow, in answer to the poll...   I learned back in the late 70's using a
> Hale Sight-O-Tuner.  I just recently got it (and my other tools) out of
> storage and used it to tune just the other day.  It still works fine,
> mostly.

When the home office museum first opened it's doors, I donated my old SOT,
which my dad bought for me when I first got in the business back in '77. Goes
to show you how some people can successfully still use "antique" tools.

For what it's worth, in a class I taught last year, I would say all but 2 of
the 25 people in the class raised their hand when I asked who used an ETD.

I use an SAT III and my wife uses an SAT II

Wim