Breaking the one hour barrier

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:41:19 -0800

Out here in S. CAL beach area, where the RH seems to NEVER drop below 50%,
all the techs i know, including myself install de-humidifiers/stats ONLY, no
HUmidifiers. Where you are may require them, but even if those old pianos
have only dehumidifiers, but NO stat to regulate it, yes, it can dry the
piano excessively. Of course, those OLD, old yellowish plastic elbows don't
need the extra drying of a heater rod to cause them to crumble, they do that
just fine on their own!

Terry

>From: Tvak@AOL.COM
I know that elbows of this vintage are breaking on