Breaking the one hour barrier

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:12:51 -0500

Tom,

This quote from the "Bluebook of Pianos," which probably came originally from
Lester ads:

"Most styles of Lester Betsy Ross Spinets and Console Pianos are equipped with
the exclusive Damp-Chaser to insure regulated moisture control at all times.  The
Lester is the only piano equipped with this amazing Damp-Chaser that protects the
piano from dampness in all climates, reduces the number of tunings, keeps the
piano in perfect playing condition and prolongs the life of the instrument."
(spellings and grammar exactly reproduced)

I am a fan of the current Dampp-Chaser products, when properly installed and
used, but as for the rest of this tripe -- gag me.

Regards,
Clyde