Collard&Collard (OT)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:35:21 -0600

>Yes, it wouldn't do to have your random opinion uncovered as a palimpsest,
>when someone rips off a restored Collard & Collard bridge ... of course,
>by then we'll all probably be pushing daisies instead of pianos.
>
>Happy New Year, all.
>
>Susan

And here we have yet another instance of near insurmountable administrative
difficulties, like a Windows error message that says "Fatal horticultural
error, all unsaved data lost, commence pushing up daisies - OK? Why no
option for pushing up bindweed, lambs quarters, or Sitka spruce? It's a
heck of a way to run an expiration, if you ask me.

Incidentally, why would anyone rip off a Collard & Collard bridge? Is there
a black market for restored bridges I'm not aware of?

Ron N