Part 2: Ronsen hammers: was Chickering rebuild -- touchweight.

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 00:41:25 -0000

Paul:

By the way, I agree that good filing makes a huge difference.  I always
order the sets unbored and gang file them in a hammer clamp before I bore
them.

David Love