Bubblejet refills (was Re: liquid protek applicator)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 00:10:36 -0500

Avery,
    Yes I have and with some success but it can be quite messy. I
suggest that you do it only if money is an issue. If it is not just bite
the bullet and buy the one made by the company who made the printer. My
applicators are left over from an old HP Deskjet 500c. I don't have it
anymore but i still love the applicators. FWIW I have a new flatbed
printer, scanner, copier, printer that has both a black cartridge and a
color cartridge that are priced pretty high but i still wouldn't think
of trying to refill them. Recycle? Yes! Refill? Not anymore.

Greg