Hydrocell?

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:56:29 -0500 (EST)

Don't know about that, but I heard that possibly sometime this year some
secret investors and developers will be marketing a home power plant unit
that uses fusion and runs on water. It will probably sell for about $2995
and make any owner able to eliminate all his electric bills.

Wally Scherer
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>