Down-Bearing NICKED A NERVE!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:28:14 -0600

>         Seriously I come  up against this notion everday that hey,  the
>board is perfect because it isn't cracked .

Me too, and it only seems to get harder to take with time. Education, like
gold, is where you find it - but the acquisition of either requires the
participant to make the concession to stoop to scoop. Ya gotta wade and
scrape to progress. Sadly, that seems to be too high a price for most.

>   Glad your feeling better and well enough to take the bait and make my
>point  for me. Bless you brother.

It comes and goes, but I'm always a sucker for the right bait.

Ron N