Poor man's adjustable plate screws... Jim B.

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:32:05 -0500

Hi Jim,

Well,... too much time?  Not exactly.  But maybe.  Depends on how you look
at it.

This has been a rough week, (several cancellations,  hey, it happens...) and
I have been checkin' in on the e-mail pretty often.  Lots of personal stuff
going on, both here and in Louisiana.   (Not to worry, my Sweetheart and I
are fine, it's just the rest of the world bombarding us.)  And on her end,
tensions are pretty high at work and she needs a little extra moral and
emotional support too.  So, we're hanging tough together, even though we're
over 1000 miles apart.

And yes, a collection would be heartily received, thank you!!! <grin>  Maybe
if I could get settled in down there, maybe I could get my mind back on
serious piano stuff again... at least after the first couple of weeks...
(ehhem...)   ;-)

Pining away in Pennsylvania... <chuckle>  Actually, Jim, FWIW, I'll be
heading down about 2 weeks from today.  Don't know if I'll be able to tear
myself away to come home again or not.  Time will tell.  Wish me luck!!

Brian