Hammers and Stanwood

David Stanwood dstanwood@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:44:24 -0000

Newton,

Would you please include the e-mail your replying to?
Also I believe it was a different subject title....

Super heavy?  I believe I referred to high zone.
This can be done without making a heavy action..
I believe I mentioned the ways. Max leverage by capstan line alteration, and
helper springs..releading the keys appropriately. etc...

Also, high zone hammer need not be voiced to the max.  Kept softer they
produce a "Big Mellow" sound that I like.

In action set ups all my work starts with what's the best strike weight?
Everything is built around that...

Stanwood