S&S "L" Damper felt

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 05:53:57 -0000

The only problem I've had with the Schaff sets is the thickness of the flats
not matching the thickness of the trichord splits creating a problem where
both are used on the same damper head (the flats have been to thick). You
can peel them, of course, but I've found the Tokiwa sets more consistent
that way and of very good quality.

David Love