Non standard Pitch

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:52:53 -0500

Do it but charge up the yingyang for doing so.  You have to tune it
twice before and twice (or thrice) after to get it down for the next
performance.  Why should you spend your time working for nothing?

At this time I would charge an additional thrice my standard tuning
fee.

It will not hurt the piano, just your pride of standards.

		Newton