Referral Fees

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 07:56:19 -0800

George,

Welcome to the List...even if you've been lurking for awhile...;-]  Obviously you're "colleaque" won't be receiving any more referrals from you.  I hope you let him know this?  I expect your rebuilding figures were in the normal range of other technicians meaning his pronouncement for both jobs was for a cut-rate figure?  One of the advantages of PTG is meeting a larger group of technicians in your area from which to possibly do business.  This kind of behind your back non-ethics is frowned upon...;-].

David Ilvedson, RPT