Yamaha electric grand

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:58:55 -0800

Mark,

In addition to Wim's excellent advice, Dave used to travel with several
different electronic keyboards as well.  Some of these did not like what
seemed to me to be already pretty "tight" octaves.  Times have changed, but
that might bear checking out.  Also, these things do tend to get
thumpy-sounding bass strings, which can be misleading.

Best of luck; and, if you can, do stay and see/hear the show - Dave is a
good performer.

Best regards.

Horace