Yamaha electric grand

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:19:41 -0800

Mark,

Since there is no soundboard, you will need to have some kind of an amp
to hear the strings. Nice part about it is that you can boost the treble
which makes the beats easier to hear. If you are tuning on a noisy
stage, you can use headphones to screen out some of the noise.

The difficulty about the CP-70s and -80s is that the bass strings are so
ridiculously short that there is a huge gap between an octave in the
bass which sounds like an octave and an octave which is anywhere close
to beatless. Good luck on finding a compromise.

Tom Cole