Key Whakker

Rodney Pritchett rodneycp@bellsouth.net
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:29:44 -0500

Diane Hofstetter wrote:

> I used two bass hammers epoxied together for years until I lost it recently.
>   Was desperate for something today, looked around and saw a pencil with a
> big, fat, rectangular eraser.  Worked pretty good.  It was actually better
> in some ways than my bass hammer thingee because the eraser was smaller and
> it held to the keys better.  Only problem was that it was so thin it was
> harder to grasp.

Go to your local Home Depot/Lowe's type  store and get a 2" or so wooden
ball (in the cabinet section where the drawer pulls are, I believe).
Drill an appropriately sized hole for your pencil and voila -  Or use a
1/2" dowel and rubber tip thingee.  The ball will fit better in the hand
and be easier to grasp.

Rodney Pritchett
Marietta, GA