journal on cd

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:40:16 -0600

on 2/9/01 4:14 PM, Don at drose@dlcwest.com wrote:

> Hi Kent,
>
> That is exactly what I did being blessed with a 45 gig hard drive. However
> I don't know how to link the index from the reprint kit to the global
> search of the existing 4 index files.

There should be 2 ways to do this.

Assuming that the reprint CD is copied on the hard drive with the 4 CD's of
the 21-year set, simply run the "piano.pdf" file from the reprint CD. This
should automatically load the index file.

Alternatively, you could manually load the reprint CD index file into the
Reader by going to the Search window, clicking on the "Indexes" button, then
the "Add" button, and navigating into the Reprint CD folders and loading the
index.pdx file into the Search list. The list of indexes should include the
4 Journal CD's plus the index file for the reprint CD which is listed as
"PianoTech".

I'm interested to know if you encounter problems with this.

Kent Swafford