Virgil's naturaL beats

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:11:01 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2001 3:03:35 PM Central Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< f we are going to figure out for sure what Virgil is talking about... we
have to
 be willing to admit to the possiblity that there is something there to look
for.
 This may include something very tangeable.. or it may not. We wont know
 untill..... we know...grin.

I think most of us have no problem admitting that there is something there to
look for, tangible or otherwise. I suspect that it is more tangible than not;
just by shading it toward psychoacoustic language doesn't invalidate it, but
I am also aware of the danger of swinging the pendulum too far in one
direction in reaction.
PR-J