Veritune's Existence

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:03:57 -0600

Hi Jeanne,

I thought the Verituner offered a display of *all* partials at one time.
Like the old Conn strobe tuners. Given what is being discussed with pitch
change on 3 string unisons, this may become a useful feature, particularly
if it can give a digital read out of the change.

At 06:48 AM 2/15/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Patrick,
>Well, if it's a hoax, it is a very elaborate and expensive one.  In
>Arlington there was only a prototype for demo purposes.  It was interesting.
>For the money, it didn't seem to offer anything that SAT III or RCT haven't
>already covered.  My guess is that they are hard at work back at the drawing
>board.  Wouldn't it be nice if the creators did respond!  I hope that when
>they are ready to present their finished product that we will be able to
>report on it for you in the Journal.  In the meantime, my hunch is that if
>there was anything to report, we here on the List would have heard by now.
>:>)
>
>jeannie
>
>Jeannie Grassi, RPT
>Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
>mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/