Piano horse

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:04:03 -0500

I just thought I'd add to this thread that Lowell Wakker will sell
blueprints (for a very modest sum) of his plans for a device which
does essentially the same job as the Piano Horse. He gave a class on
one man piano moving at Arlington, demoed his tools, and gave the
Piano Horse guys class time to show their video (that may be useful
if you need to "sell" the administration) and talk about their
versatile but expensive tool. If you're not averse to making your own
tools, give Lowell a call (802-438-5279/ldwakker@aol.com).

Patrick Draine