ETD question re: unisons

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:08:01 -0800

Carl,

I seem to remember, from a class on the Wapin bridge, that the cant of
the front bridge pin causes the vibrating motion to precess from
vertical to horizontal, etc., and that the vertical pin on a Wapin
bridge allows for circular motion almost immediately.

I don't know if this helps you any but I thought it might bear on your
question in some way.

Tom Cole